Sharing real-life success stories and lessons learned for immediate impact.
Each SteelBridge Solutions team member is a thought leader in their own right. They are sought after by the press and by our clients seeking thought leadership for events. They also contribute thought leadership to the community through our blogs and social media channels.
Contact us today to find out how we can share our expertise with your audience. For example:
- Give your staff an overview of modern HR
- Deliver thought leadership sessions to your user groups
- Moderate panels and focus groups
- Participate in podcasts or video interviews
- Present at sales training sessions
Below is a sampling of our topics. However, we can also customize a session for your event.
- Maximizing User Adoption
- Leadership Alignment
- Building Change Capability
- Sustainable Change Management
HR Project Management
- Planning and Executing Enterprise Projects
- Project Management + Change Management = Project Success!
- HR as a Strategic Partner
- Partnering with the C-Suite
- Business-Focused HR
- How to Build an HR Organization for the Digital Worker
Examples of our work:
Susan Richards, SteelBridge Solutions CEO, presented “Minding the Gap – A Change Management Story” at the 2015 conference of the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM). Susan is also a guest lecturer for Kennesaw State University’s Executive MBA program.
Recently, SteelBridge Solutions published The Road Best Traveled: Your Path to Change Management, an e-book for individuals seeking a strategic perspective on change management.
“Another inspiring lecture at KSU Executive MBA by Susan Richards on change management.”
– KSU EMBA Student