What We Do
Your HR needs are our priority.
Our solutions are flexible and scalable.
SteelBridge Solutions provides services for growing companies that need higher-level strategic planning, have limited in-house human resources capacity or require day-to-day HR management expertise. Our core competencies include:
- Change Management
- HR Strategy
- HR Project Management
- HR Technology
- HR Transformation
- Talent Management
Growth that comes from a solid foundation.
We help companies build human capital management strategies that work. We understand the continued growth of your company often hinges on the alignment between sound human capital and HR. Transformation starts with an infrastructure of key elements – talent, process, technology and organization. These are the bricks and mortar that lay the groundwork for creating optimal results:
- HR strategy aligned with the business strategy
- Role clarity and reduced fragmentation
- A liberated HR staff focused on mission-critical activities
- The right HR talent in the right places
- Focus has shifted to your clients
- A collaborative, team-driven model
As part of our assessment, the SteelBridge Solutions team will recommend an HR operating model to help you secure, manage and motivate the type of workforce that can execute your business strategy.
Putting priorities in order.
At SteelBridge Solutions, we realize the importance of assisting clients with the big picture:
Risk Mitigation: Today’s litigious environment requires assessment and reduction of your company’s risk first.
Organizational Productivity: Employment is the largest expense for most companies. Helping you realize the maximum return on your investment is our primary goal.
Employee Focus: We understand that employee satisfaction and engagement are key to long-term business success.
Sound solutions for the perfect fit.
In today’s complex business environment, we’re here to help you face the tough decisions and find the right solutions – the first time.
We can also assist you with myriad other HR tasks, including:
- Help with implementing Workday, or hiring a Workday consultant
- Hiring an Oracle consultant
- Human resources project management
- Human resources program management
- Planning your HR project change management process
- Streamlining the change control process in project management