The Road Best Traveled: Your Path to Change Management
Success rates for organizational change rise dramatically when change leaders follow a disciplined process to assess the environmental and organizational factors that influence change.
This e-book covers six factors:
• How well the initiative fits into the organization’s business context
• The risks associated with the proposed change
• Whether the organizational structure and design enable the change
• The culture’s receptivity to change
• Availability of resources to execute change management activities
• Access to change management methodologies and tools
Want to learn how you can achieve your change goals? Download the e-book now by entering your information in the form.