The Road Best Traveled
Building The Case For Change Management
Success rates for organizational change rise dramatically when change leaders follow a disciplined process to assess the environmental and organizational factors that influence change.
This e-book covers six factors:
- How well the initiative fits into the organization’s business context
- The risks associated with the proposed change
- Whether the organizational structure and design enable the change
- The culture’s receptivity to change
- Availability of resources to execute change management activities
- Access to change management methodologies and tools
Want to learn how you can achieve your change goals? Download the e-book now by filling out the form on the right.