SteelBridge Solutions’ Change Management methodology is built upon industry-specific business standards that are both practical and pragmatic.
We adapt our approach for each of our clients based on the complexity of the project, organizational culture and past experience with change events.
We help clients and their people adapt to new ways of working quickly through organizational understanding, buy-in and change advocacy. Our consultants work hard to insure this holistic approach to change adheres to a few guiding principles:
- Develop a customized change management plan for the organization based on our proven methodology
- Establish “organizational ownership” of the new environment
- Drive change from the “top down” and the “bottom up”
- Partner with the client change management liaison to best leverage the skills and knowledge across organizations
- Measure the effectiveness of change management throughout the project for necessary adjustments